Automatic Recurring Donation
“Aisha (raa) narrated that, “The most beloved action to Allah’s Apostle (pbuh) was that whose doer did it continuously and regularly.” (Bukhari #8.76.469)
There are two options to set-up a recurring donation with Hidaya Foundation:
Option 1: Mail an Automatic Monthly Donation Form to us. For a link to that form with all included instructions please click here: Automatic Monthly Donation Form (pdf)
Option 2: Manage and set-up your own donations in your own profile on our website:
You may schedule donations to be done daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly or quarterly. You may even schedule a one-time donation at a future date. You can specify multiple project categories within the same donation. Also, you may log in to your profile at any time and make Quick Donations without having to re-enter all of your information.
To set up your profile, please click here and enter your information. Please make sure to enter a valid email address where you can receive our emails. Select a password for your profile and click on the Register button to complete the process. An activation email will be sent to your email address. Please click on the link provided in that email to activate your profile. Once activated, you may log-in to you profile to make a donation, see your past donations, generate reports of your past donations, or set up an automatic donation.
If you ever forget your password, you can reset it by clicking the Forgot Password? link during your login. A temporary password will be emailed to your registered email address.
To setup an Automatic Donation, follow these easy steps:
1. Log-in to your profile at https://donation.hidaya.org by clicking on the Login link at the top right of the web page.
2. Click on the My Profile link on the top left of the page.
3. You will see a section for Scheduled Donations. Click on the Add button to schedule your donation.
4. On the next page, you can choose those projects you would like to donate towards. You may use the Remove button to remove any of the selected items. Click on the Continue button when satisfied with your selections.
5. On the next page, you can specify your donation interval – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. You may optionally specify an end date. To schedule a one-time donation at a future date, specify the date to schedule. Enter your payment information and click on the Schedule button to complete the process.
You can update or remove your scheduled donation at any time from your My profile page. It gives you full control on how and when you want to donate.
Kindly call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with our online donation system.